Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Monday, March 24, 2008

Expo

OK the Expo was so much fun! I took Slider and Vee and they were such Angels! Both got a world of sites and sounds exposed to them and they took it awesome. From wild west shoot em up sounds(lots of gunfire and flashy explosions) to draft horses to look up too, to a camel(that was the most exciting for them). They had the first baths of there lives, walked among traffic and screaming kids, and went out several times a day to the round pens. They were touch by strangers all day every where and nothing bothered them(except that camel LOL). OK the camel was scary and smell terrible I don't blame them. My kids had fun and my hubby helped so much and we had a great vacation. The Expo turn out this year was the worst ever I'm sure high gas prices aren't helping these kind of events at all.
Well my new new curtain was great, but I would order extra panels as they would never have made a corner stall and I found best method to hang them is zip ties. Tucker was in a stick rodeo and a riot. Vee was a hit everyone loved her pretty little head and Sliders color really got a lot of attention. There colors didn't show up well in pictures. Slider looked pure white after his bath and Vee's legs and face look so dark gold both are palominos. Over all a great time and meet a ton of people.


Shiners Super Slide (Slider) Shiners Vee (Vee)


These two hamming it up in round pen.

My curtain & table.

No comments: