Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Some More Expo


Playing in the shavings beach.

The stick rodeo cowboy

my hubby hard at it(watching the markets of course)

Fun in the stall

Laying in the shaving beach(it made them nappy)

Here's more expo photo's. My hubby set Tucker up real well so as not to be bored. He dumped clean shavings on a nice spot by our stalls and we gave him sand box toys and he had a blast. I didn't ever think of a beach at a horse show but it was great. Leave it to my hubby to come up with the best idea ever. Tucker also had his sisters playing in the pretend sand and they all couldn't resit laying in it. My hubby brought his lap top in case he got bored(I think it helps him nap better LOL). And one shot of Tucker getting his ribbon at end of stick rodeo.

No comments: