Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Saturday, April 26, 2008

Riding at the new house.


Andie on her Jigger

Gracie on Shasta the pony

Well the girls are enjoying having horses right in yard and riding when ever. We've been having Gracie and Andie take Tuckers pony out for rides to get all the outside scary stuff tackled before I take Tucker out and about on him.. I think they are having allot of fun on him as he is short they can get off and on all over and that seems to be a big hit.. Shasta the new pony seems to be a great little guy I think we were lucky to get him for Tucker..

2 comments:

Kaycie said...

Jigger looks great and it is great to seen Andie riding him. How is he doing? He made it through the winter I see. And I love the looks of Tucker's pony.

Elly'sMom said...

It sounds like everyone is settling in there Desiree. So your completely moved in now? Are all the horses are the new place?