Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wow has time flew by.


The move

Setting in its new home

First coat of paint

The grass is planted, path, flowers and mulch.
I found a cute bench with chicken on it.

Well don't know what to add or should I say were to begin. Life around here since last post has been so busy. My hubby is trying to get a million things done in a short period of time planting all the corn, getting all pivots running for early water run, and all the normal life stuff. Its just been crazy! Anyhow we've been not working on inside of house with everything and since counter tops are still not here not alot to do anyhow. But since I'm not on the busy crew with hubby I've been working outside. Hubby moved two buildings for me a Chicken house and a little building for me to put by the kennels for feed and such.. Well they are good building but need alot of cosmetics and that has been my job, along with the yard. I've kinda liked making it look fun and not the ordinary old chicken house. We also took two of the smaller rooms in it and made sheep stalls.. Anyhow its been fun and is looking different daily. So all the pictures on here today will be of the old building(I think it was a old scale house) rebirth as my chicken house.. I have to add I didn't do most of the paining and fencing that credit goes to Eli, he is doing a great job helping me out..

No comments: