Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Friday, May 16, 2008

My new Donkeys


Isn't he the cutest thing

Those ears are so long

The mini stallion trying to woe the donkey

Not going well for him yet

The foal eying its new friend

OK everyone laugh ha ha.. But I've always wanted a mini donkey and well one finally arrived here. Not only did I get a really nice looking mini jenny but she has the cutest jack donkey foal on her side. She is so adorable and the foal is down right stuft animal like you just want to pick him up with those giant ears and eyes.. Anyhow the jenny will hopefully get bred by my mini stallion for a next years mule foal..

2 comments:

Carolina said...

wow! i didnt know donkeys could look so cute.
amazing blog! great going.
hugs

Desiree Thomas said...

Thanks! And yes they are so cute. I had no idea they'd be this cute.