Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hopefully Our First Paint Colt!


That inside hind leg has a big white spot and there's one on his neck

that leg also has a very tall sock as well

hard to see but he has two spots on his side

look at those crazy marking and blue eye as well

nifty mark right above his blue eye as well

Wow, all these foals and finally a(knock on wood) one born with qualifying white markings. YEA!


OK he is to cute & he has color -- Palomino & white. I thought I'll get color again and no white or white with bay or something to my surprise I got both.. Anyhow here he is and I took some shots of his unique markings, boy did he ever get some unusual looking markings.. Kinda fun to get a foal like this.. My daughter Andie and I were there to help him get out of his sack, get him standing. And she had such a good time seeing him born and helping move him to his pen, I think she will really get fond of this guy fast.. I think this foal stood faster than any foal I've ever seen born and nursed almost as fast he is a real go getter..

2 comments:

Elly'sMom said...

Beautiful Colt Desiree. I can see a lot of little white spots on him. He's going to be super flashy. Congrats on him and the donkeys. They are super cute.

Desiree Thomas said...

Thanks Leigh I'm very please with him. And the Donkey are a riot!