Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day





My hubby is a person who is extremely hard to buy gifts for. So for fathers day I decided to get something to enhance his personal shop at home since he has been getting it all cleaned up and looking so nice since we moved in.. It was completely surrounded by years of stuff.. He got it completely stuff free and I'd gotten a farm themed bench, planted two horse buckets with plants already.. So on Sunday I gave him a tree to plant out front and he decided 2 would be even better so we went and bought the matching tree.. It turned out to give him and Tucker a fathers day project.. They spent the afternoon digging the holes with the backhoe and Tucker got to steer and I think they had alot of fun.. I took these of them driving together it was so cute, Tucker was having a bawl and dad was smiling the whole time since Tucker would turn right or left exactly when he said.. Anyhow here are a few pictures of them and the area..

No comments: