Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Monday, July 7, 2008

Wow I'm way behind!


Chickens

Turkeys

Ducks

Turkey

Peacock

Birthday jumping


Houdini

Smokey


Mia


Birthday fun.



It's been such a long time I've not added.. Well since Fathers day we have been so busy with farm life, birthday parties, watching foals grow.. Anyhow Gracie had her friends over for her Birthday they all had fun slept in RV and jumped on Trampoline for two days.. We had a really nice 4Th of July gathering.. Kent brought his grill, we hosted it at our house, and Toms mom and his sister Bobbi did most of the food(which was awesome as usual!). The kids loved it being at home this year, and I think the best weather its ever been since I lived here so all was super..


Gracie passed drivers ed so is now driving me places.. The sheep are doing good and girls getting them close to fair ready.. The poultry are all growing like mad and I have a new Peacock at our house as well.. Hope this gets my sorta caught up..

No comments: