Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Horses, Horses, Horses!


Lexi

Lexi

Spitfire -- she has rubbed all her mane off naughty girl.

Lacey

Mia

Mia

Skipper, a Zan It filly I bought as a yearling and a ham!
I have her half sister and they both are constant ear movers it does give them flair(well most of the time -- she looks dopey in this shot)

My filly Saxy by "Wyo Blue Chips" born here last year..

Spicey looking at me like oh god her and that camera.

Houdini's markings, the marking looks like it runs through his eye..

Vee.

Vee.

Vee.

Lacey wanting in on the pictures taking.

Just enjoying my new time to spend entirely on horses since Tucker is now in preschool.. I took most of these pictures for sheer fun of seeing them at ease.. All are in there every day look.. Bad hair day and all LOL...

No comments: