Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Survie Update & Trailer Loading



This is Survie and his owie is looking so much better!




Roper says look mom I'm calm as can be



OK this is so boring



It smells so horsey in here, this is the butt end.



all the time Houdini is munching away..



These are pictures of my Trailer training of the 2008 foal crop. So far I've loaded 5 and its going well.. The pictures here are off my cell phone and off Roper & Houdini both are doing well and seem very calm in trailer YEA!! The other that have been in trailer are my mini filly and mini Donkey colt they did great and no problems.. The last one is Survie and he has only been in 2 times with his mom...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive done something here to have you a few cents!

Anonymous said...

help me.