Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

House Updates






OK the house of course is not being work on to much since my hubby is chopping silage.. But this got done right before they started and I'm just getting to post it.. I took several shots since all the gables aren't yet done you can see the different look and the done and done right next to each other.. He had Chris take the singles down that were in gable roof points and put up wood in replacement.. Only two are up and they will still get a weather coating that will darken them a tad... Anyhow here is the look and I needed to get them photographed as new roof is due to go on in a week or so and it will look so much different... We are putting up a green steel roof I can't wait to see it completed..

No comments: