Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Thursday, October 16, 2008

Survie & His Blankie





















We had a cold spell and so he got a blankie and he's not found it to his liking.. He is finding all kinda ways out of it.. Here are some pictures with it on, while he was trying and succeeding in removing it, and some of his owies and how much better they are looking.. I put one picture in of his new roomie a Daughter of my stallion Shiners Superstar... Survie is by my other stallion Smart Lil Dunny.. Survie isn't sure about his new friend or her mom he is being rude to them at every chance.. He has more personality than most foals I've been around and he is becoming such a luv as well, after my first few weeks of avoiding them sharp little foal hoofs its nice..

1 comment:

Lazy A Ranch said...

Survie is a clown, I love his pictures!