Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Saturday, December 22, 2007

Santa Fun




Well I was sick with the flu, and got behind on this blog again. My husband proved to be my hero yet again! I was so sick, and he asked if I'd like him to have Tucker that day, I gladly said yes. Anyhow he took him all day, that evening to the girls school event and the next day as well. Needles to say I was so sick i couldn't have had a worst day if i had him home while I was sick. I slept away an entire day a luxury I've forgotten all about with kids LOL..
Anyhow the pictures are of Andie and Tucker playing with Santa hats it was too cute to see them so i took these..
Tonight was my our farms company Christmas party and we had a great evening we have so many in family and working for my husband it is getting to be a pretty large group know. We had it at a very nice place here in Scottsbluff and the food was very good!
Desiree

2 comments:

MicBel QH said...

cute photos! It's great to have a husband who helps out with the kids!

Desiree Thomas said...

Thanks and he really likes being with them, I'm very lucky.