Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tucker and his dog Cutter





OK, I am behind here I can't believe I've not posted in so long. Well what has been going on?
We had a awesome Thanksgiving at my hubby's sisters house a giant feast as usual. All the food was wonderful and every one seemed happy. My hubby's family is so close the holidays here are always wonderful, such a nice thing. I had my 07 foals first farrier trims a big day always and fun to see the way they act. Sent Spicy off to the trainers to get started can't wait to see how she does it will be exciting to see her first ride. Sunday Tom and I had the funnest day the girls went to YMCA and we had to kill a few hours so we went open house touring just for fun. Our town is smaller so not many to go see but I had so much fun with him going he is such a good sport and seemed to really enjoy it as well. One house had the exact colors I used in mine this spring that was neat to see. The pictures are of Tucker and his dog Cutter they were so cute as he was reading to him and making him sit I had to get a few shots. And he was in his superman PJ's so I thought pretty cute..
Desiree

No comments: