Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Friday, October 19, 2007

When it all comes together..


We'll its been a week let me tell you.. I had me state kennel inspection and passed with few small fixes but nothing major and over all good one. We had a super nice bridal shower that was laid back for the most part and very fun, my mother in-law broke out all the fine crystal so on the fancy side but very relaxed I felt. My youngest had her 12th birthday today and had a great day and fun dinner out at Whiskey Creek so yummy!

And to the when it all comes together part -- My hubby took time out today to see how Gracie and Spyder are doing since we bought him in May he's not had a free enough day to go see them in action at lessons in a serious mode.. Well today was the day they seemed to just click and ride as one and no ununited look ever they were awesome and even trainers both of them told Tom that Gracie is be coming a excellent rider with this horse teaching her. This horse is skilled but makes her work on doing things the right way he's not a do it wrong I'll do it right for you kinda horse. He has taught her to be the boss and make him mind and when she does thing correctly he is awesome to watch.. He is a really great horse for her and she has really blossomed on him they will be quite a show team next year if all continues in this manner. They look awesome together his flashy black and white and her blond hair. He is very attached to Gracie I think as well and now that she has risen to the leader of the two they should keep improving.. My trainer was really complimentary to her as well so she was very happy to have his words and to have dad see them the day they did the best so far. And I really felt good as today was the windy day from you know where, I feared the day dad came the wind would fire Spyder up but nothing the wind did not bother him at all.. He is a good boy. Picture is of my daughters at a expo we took horses to a few years back fun at a Birthday to look back and see how the have grown. The filly we sold in that picture is a mom herself now for her new owners she got at that expo.

Desiree

1 comment:

Holly said...

You go Gracie! and Spyder!