Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Hubby The Hero!





OK I've wanted a camping trailer, 5th wheeler, living quarter horse trailer forever.. I didn't care at all which one.. I've drove him nuts since he knew me wanting one LOL.. Well the other night out of the blue I was presented with pictures of a Motor home(this I never dreamed I'd have that way out of the kind I thought I'd ever get).. Well next morning we planned one a trip to go look at it and buy it if it was OK since buying a used one you never know what it will be when you get there.. OK I was happy just to get to make the trip and well he liked it so we bought it!! This is a real big thing for my hubby as he is true farmer and camping well its not a thing and goes with a farm schedule.. I grew up camping and so its a thing I really love he grew up farming and the time for camping is really hard to fit in.. So he did this just for me and its a really sweet thing, he is my hero!! Well back to the motor home its 33 feet long so is going to be roomy and so much fun for the kids.. Its is a older model so I will be doing some updating but its in very good shape just needs some cleaning and it will be perfect..

Desiree

4 comments:

MicBel QH said...

Looks cool! I bet you will have lots of fun with it.

Desiree Thomas said...

Thanks. I've been shopping, cleaning and such since we got back. It will be fun I'm sure and I have a winter project as well. I'm wanting to do some updates like hard wood floors, fun right? I went out and got a set of bedding I wanted forever just didn't need it so the bed room looks updated already and if I get the curtains changed it will be a done bed room LOL..

Paige said...

oh how fun! Carrie just got one too.

No one tell Barry please

Carrie said...

they are fun to outfit aren't they Desiree. Mine came almost complete - even had bedding - at least a blanket on the master bedroom bed. But we have switched everything. We are going to get bedding for the two back beds and then we will be set. We moved all the dishes etc. from the old trailer to the new so that didn't need to be done thank goodness.

We really enjoyed ours this summer too. It is the first time I remember going camping and enjoying it.