Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Friday, January 11, 2008

Computers!

Well, I've been offline due to broke down computer, that is still in shop. I no way have the time or energy to mess with the yahoo email program to scan my mounting pile of emails so will be deleting everything when my puter is fixed or I have to get a new one. I have everyones email addys on the old computer so no way to touch bases with everyone and with my puter on blink if its not fixed I will have lost everyones addys as well. So if anyone needs me call on phone or leave comment here as I can check this every few days... Anyhow getting started on the big move so I'm so busy with it I couldn't spend much time on here anyhow..
Thanks
Desiree(lost without my computer LOL)

5 comments:

Elly'sMom said...

Hey Desiree,

I hope your move goes smoothly and you get your computer back in one piece. ;) If they can't fix your computer, ask them to save as much info as possible from your hard drive. They can burn it to disk if need be. Everyone has been asking where you are, someone said your puter is dead and your busy with the moving preps. Per your blog page. Somehow or another, your link to your blog disappeared from my blog, your back there now. ;) Hope all is going well for you!
Leigh
lapetix2000@yahoo.com

Desiree Thomas said...

Thanks and I did remember to ask to save documents but I forgot stupid email so I'm hoping they saved it as my addys are all on there..

MicBel QH said...

Glad it's just your computer that's broke, I was wondering if everything was ok. Hope the move goes smooth!

Paige said...

Gracious, that is worse than losing my cellphone!

Hope the move goes well

Desiree Thomas said...

yea me too, a computer lose is terrible though I so get used to being on it and hearing from great people. I feel pretty stranded out in the wilds without it LOL... Yea probably pretty close to losing the old cell phone feeling for sure. I've been the only lucky one in my family group to have not broke or lost a cell phone, even my horse standing on it never broke it LOL.. I actually have worn out everyone I've owned but one that was replaced on warrenty. I always have the most outdated phone...