Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Saturday, January 19, 2008

Today Is The Day!




My sister left for her school and the house is now empty so we started to work on the house today YEA! Very sad to see her leave but she is off to her big new adventure and I'm sure she is going to have a great time! Its something she has always wanted to do and she is getting to do it in style! She bought the most amazing 5th wheel you've ever seen to live in and travel the country side in. It has 2 fireplaces and many other neat things.

Well back to our start we got allot of cleaning in and in morning we will be busy as bee's. Its all going to be fun and Tom is really thinking up neat things. Well I will be off emails till move is over but will update this blogger as I go. I've included a few shots of house as it looks right now.
Tom is planning on painting or siding the outside and putting up a new roof so it should look pretty different come summer. We also will be adding fences around yard for Tucker and move his big toys from other yard. Anyhow this is my update and I will add some inside before and afters as we go.
Desiree

No comments: