Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Monday, January 14, 2008

Feeling like your stranded on a deserted island!

OK this is the feeling I'm have not being able to sit down to my computer. I have to log on to hubby's and well its just not the same. Not same email(stupid yahoo it bites). Well I can't wait till mine gets fixed it is taking forever. Anyhow I'm working on the big move and its not the most fun thing in the world(the home packing part). The shopping on other hand with hubby has been the best fun ever. He is really getting into it, and he picks things really well(he has awesome taste), glad we have the similar likes in home decor or it could be no fun.. We spent Sunday shopping at home depot and bought most of the needs for our new basement bathroom that is in mid-remodel. That was fun because we had to get almost everything for it. We got vanity, vanity top, lights, medicine cab, and well everything else besides tub and toilet basically. It will be exciting seeing it all together. Hopefully we choose well.. Anyhow I'm so missing me friends and chatting time talking to all you guys! I will drive you all nuts later when my puter is up and running.. And anyone wanting to get paint all over them come help ha ha... I'm going to be painting my days away come this weekend...
Well that's about all.
Desiree

2 comments:

Elly'sMom said...

Sounds like your one busy chic! Take time to smell the roses Desiree and don't get to worn out. I can't wait to see the pictures of your new place!

Desiree Thomas said...

Yes, very right now. Today the fun begins LOL. Sister will be fully moved today, so will will be getting into new house today.