Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Sunday, January 20, 2008

The move get a real start.





Well we spent long last two days getting stuff going. Today we(well my hubby & Eli mostly)removed carpet from entry porch, kitchen, hall way. It was super ugly stuff and we had planned on a flooring we had already picked out, but to our surprise the floors are all wood we can redo really nice hard wood floors. We had two layers of carpet and one level of linoleum and the worst glue to remove today it was a mess. We still have living room to remove and it is also the same wood underneath.. So yea it was a exciting find and all the house will have wood floors now except bathrooms and some basement areas. I have two rooms she'd just redone last year so I don't have to paint since I liked them. So I get out of painting in them, one is front porch and these are pictures of them they are ones with the chairs in them, its a neat porch as you can see all across valley in the giant picture windows. other is a small upstairs bathroom that's pretty neat. Well we are so tired tonight so off to bed.. Hubby was the greatest deciding to do the floors instead of going over them with something easy..
Desiree

1 comment:

MicBel QH said...

I love all those windows. I wish my house had lots of windows but they put in small ones.

Good luck with all this moving and remodeling!