Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Deck In Progress -- Kent & Bobbi's





OK I'm usually doing all this about my hubby, kids, or critters.. Well I've been watching Kent & Bobbi's deck going up and its so neat I have to share.. I'm dying to see it done as are they I'm sure.. Like everyone kids and work keep house remodeling going at a snails pace but this is just sprung to life and looks awesome as well.. Someday I hope we can do a deck as there just looks like so much fun.. Well anyhow I'm sharing and will send another picture when its done..
Bobbi is my husbands sister and of course Kent is her husband.. They are both wonderful and I'm so happy they are getting this up! Only thing I'm afraid I might see Kent's motorcycle on it someday LOL..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ive done something here to have you a few cents!