Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Friday, August 15, 2008

Horse Pictures


Roper

Smokey

Houdini

Spicey

Saxy

Working on registration photos and got a few of others as well.. They grow and change so much every time I get a picture and look at it the difference is amazing.. Saxy my Wyo Blue Chips filly is so tall and looking to be brown instead of black.. In the picture she is standing in front of Spicey a filly a year older than her and they are very close in height.. Houdini is still a massive foal very muscular and such a tank where my Smokey is built very nice but not as thick.. Roper is about as black a foal as I've ever had and is super gentle and as close to dog like as a horse can get.. You just can't faze him! I've run about everything past him and he just takes it well I think he has a super mind, and he loves getting baths he is a ham for them... He was a test breeding as I bred his mom once not knowing If my stallion could overcome her attitude and well he did so I re bred her, this foal is nothing in mind like his mom.. She is a nice built mare and has nice papers but doesn't care for people and is naughty when being handled I wasn't sure if this was a trait she obtained when growing up or born with.. I do think after this foal its all from not enough handling and training so I'm pleased with her as a broodmare and can't wait to see if next years will be as easy to handle and work with..

No comments: