Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Thursday, August 14, 2008

a month behind




We have a employee that is also very close to my husbands family and found out he has leukimia, and he will be having a bone marrow transplant.. My brother in-law asked my daughter to model for the fund raising event he is hosting for Harry.. She had fun and looked great of course.. It will be a all vehicle poker run..


2008 filly -- By Shiners Superstar

2007 filly -- By Shiner Superstar

2008 Colt -- By Shiners Superstar

Had a chance to go see a few foal sire by my Stallion Shiners Superstar.. Always fun to do this..


Chantel

Gracie

Andie

Tucker & Bozler

My oldest daughter Chantel was here and we took a trip to a neat little lake by us.. Our first trip with RV and we had fun it worked well and enough room for all.. Tucker and Andie couldn't stay out of lake very long..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok. I found an information here that i want to look for.