Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Aug 14, 2007



Well my days have been so busy have two horses leaving in the next few weeks so I'm just busy and with school starting it will fly by.. I'm glad they both are getting new homes but man how attached you get to the foals when you really get busy halter breaking them and their personality's really show up... It makes me so proud as all of Buckys foals are such lovers it makes it so hard to see them go.. Here's a few shots of Cricket she is off to California, wow she's going to be in the good weather all year.. Her new mom Kaycie is driving clear here to get her so I'm very confident she is getting a very special home.. It will be over 15 hour drive..
But before she leaves Rebel(Burton at new mom Sherri's home)is also going to a new home and his mom too is driving clear here from Washington state. I feel both are going to awsome homes for sure..
Desiree

5 comments:

Lazy A Ranch said...

Wow she is a doll baby. It sounds like both foals are getting some wonderful new owners. Good luck with the halter breaking, I have barely started with mine.

Elly'sMom said...

Cricket is such a pretty girl! I know Kaycie is just going to love her! I can't wait to watch her grow up.

Paige said...

How fun to sell to one of our own, isn't it? Makes it like one big horsey family!

Desiree Thomas said...

Thanks you guys! you guys are so sweet I just noticed to day this comment section LOL.. What a whiz I am..
Desiree

Lazy A Ranch said...

You can set your blog so that any comments left are sent to your email address.