Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Thursday, August 23, 2007

Aug 22, 2007

Sometimes I think wow I'm good at figuring things out on this computer than other times I think man I have no business trying new things on here.. I bought the video at the horse show of Moony's runs and thought wow these are so neat on to computer it will go.. Best plans right 40 dollars video for 6 mins and well many hours later and no way I can figure this out LOL .. This really miffed me let me tell you.. So on phone next day I go and hours latter find a guy that will convert it of course this will take days and I'm dying to show him off.. So still waiting for that.. I did figure out on my own how to get still off the blame thing so here is my small attempt of pics from the video witch now is at computer guys place so can't get any more.. Anyhow my frustrating computer time...
Desiree

4 comments:

Paige said...

He looks great!

Desiree Thomas said...

Thanks I can't belive you can get such good pics from a video..

MicBel QH said...

Nice looking horse Desiree!

Elly'sMom said...

He looks awesome Desiree. Great pictures too.