Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Thursday, August 30, 2007




Took Lacey in to vet today to get out her stitches and well disappointing there is going to be a Frankenstein scar.. Well at least it will be under a saddle pad when she gets riding age but still sad.. It is nice to go to vets though and show off there good behavior, she was a doll while others were dancing and she was getting the stitches cut off.. I also had to load alone this morning besides Gracie helping with the door.. She's not been to town alot so you just never know if they will walk in so well after they hit a year a but rope doesn't always work alone LOL.. Anyhow it was fun day the young fillies I have in barn were a riot when I let them out to day running and playing I had to sit and watch..

3 comments:

Lazy A Ranch said...

I love to see the babies play too. The fillies are all so cute.

Holly said...

what happened to the filly that she needed stitches?

Desiree Thomas said...

Not sure got to out to check horses that morning and huge hole on her side so off to vets.. He did not think bite or kick from another horse but a puncture.. I walk enire area couldn't find where she'd done it..
Desiree