Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Friday, August 31, 2007

Moony the big dork!

This is not my week LOL... I just got back from vets again 7 days in 10 days that's too many.. Moony decided that being home wasn't fun with out getting a owie and going in to vets.. Moony got 3 stitches in his neck and let me tell you I searched every where and no signs where he cut himself gads horses, horses, horses.. I'm tired of the vets.. It is nice to see that all the training comes in handy he was so easy to load, haul, and handle at vets...

3 comments:

Lazy A Ranch said...

Glad he is going to be okay. I guess he wanted your attention...

Paige said...

They live for this crap, don't you know?

Does it look like he ripped it on something, or could another horse have gotten ahold of him?

He will be fine I am sure, but they make you crazy dont they?

Desiree Thomas said...

I think he just sliced it some where, no other horse got him and its a nice straight slice so not a teeth mark.. Will just never know .. Of course it is right on side of neck so looks horrid right now..