Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Weekend

Its been a long fun weekend, and sad as well.. Crickets new mom and dad came and took her that the sad part.. They were awesome and so nice and she is getting a really neat new home so that's good.. We toured the horses and I had a blast showing everyone off.. The wait for them to get her home was long, I worry to death till they get home and are all OK.. I got a neat package in mail today with pictures of a past horse sale and the horses first foal that was so neat made my day..

I put in a video of Tucker practicing all his learned favorites.. I'm also trying to convince a horse to get in a trailer for first time, usually not a problem.. I either get help or do it the slow way with feed and them deciding to go in on own first few times.. Well it was a rushed deal so hoping to get her in faster..

LOL horses don't do things your way when its pressing.. Desiree

No comments: