Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Saturday, September 15, 2007

Please mom no pictures!


Well bad yesterday my stallion went and scared the you know what outa me.. I thought he was going to colic so we went boot scoot to vets.. He got the whole preventative treatment since he'd not been in full blown colic, thank God.. I'm so glad I wasn't sleeping in or being to busy to check my horses I'd probably lost him.. I sure I'll never be able to sleep in again now.. Well I survived he survived so all well.. He came home at noon and had to be in stall for a few days to keep him on a light diet and he is PO'd he no longer likes being stall after years of being a show horse and living 24/7 in one then he know would prefer never to be in one.. So I have one really big spoiled man that isn't speaking to me, guess many of my married lady friends would say what new LOL.. I put Picture of slider in as the night before I wanted to get Registration pictures and him being my pocket foal I thought I could snap these up fast OK NOT.. The snot is scared of my camera can you imagine that LOL.. So here is it of him backing as fast as his hinny would get him in a corner muling out his legs and refusing to help.. Well that was better of two LOL I got.. Anyhow long winded so that it..

Desiree

2 comments:

MicBel QH said...

That is really a cute picture!

Desiree Thomas said...

Thanks it didn't seem cute when I wanted to get my reg papers done LOL...
Desiree