Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Monday, September 17, 2007

Wonderful weekend!




My weekend was awesome.. My husband is working on silage right now so that's everyday for around 42 days and up & gone by 4:00am back home if lucky by 9:00.. He is so special he makes on day during the silage run that he takes of every year just for me and it to attend the Twombly horse sale I go to every year.. My hubby likes my horses but they are my thing and so for him to do this for me every year is kinda super special.. If you knew his work dedication no doubt you'd all understand I'm getting a huge gift.. This means all employees get day off and no one works as well so I'm sure they kinda like it too.. Well anyhow the sale was fun pretty disappointing prices but still a awesome day, the weather was great and got to walk around and see all the horse, typically this sale lands on a day that's raining and miss the walk around time.. The kids wanted to watch TV in truck the whole time so hubby & I were almost on a date LOL..

A day to cherish for sure.. Anyhow Sat was great to I had lots of extra time after stall clean outs so got to spend extra halter breaking time on the 4 remaining foals here that was a treat.. I really like working all on same day makes you see the differences and enjoy my three by my stallion so much when you work with the outside bred butt head LOL.. I love her but man she is not the same was plain annoyed by the time and pissy the whole time.. My stallions foals just wanted to do what I said so they could get back to grain.. I even got my mini stallions mane re banded(he looks like a circus pony) and these are pictures I put in above.. They are cell phone pictures so not really clear.. Anyhow had to brag up my perfect hubby as he truly is one in a million.. Had a fun family birthday party last night as well, this is my hubby's side and well they are really about the best in-laws you could have..

Desiree

1 comment:

Paige said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!