Browns Canyon Reining Horses


Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Aug 29, 2007



OK my life is coming back to earth so to speak with this weekends dog event very fun but hectic since I had to drop girls and dogs of to haul horse to vet and make sure she was ok.. Of course it was my Cricket going to California.. She bumped her head on first trip to vets in trailer getting her health and coggins and by Sat had a abscess Gads horses can scar the you know what out of yea.. Today she went back to vets to get it lanced and well it was so much better alot of icky stuff came out but the medicine and goop to bring it to a head worked very well.. She stood awesome for everything and it was busy there today so Cricket is getting extra trailer and halter broke for Kaycie her new mom.. Anyhow my Dun colt left Monday and after a all day tour of horses and everything else her I probably wore out his new mom who wanted Cricket badly! My stress level has melted after vets visit today YEA! Having one get hurt right before it leaves is no fun Thank You Kaycie for understanding!!!!!! Anyhow Kaycie comes this weekend to get her so another fun weekend in store.. Picture above is Moony at home know being a real horse for a while.. Gads I'm supposed to keep that mane intact till March..

Desiree

2 comments:

Paige said...

Thats horses for you! It never fails does it?

Desiree Thomas said...

Yea, of all the horses to get a owie its one that got a new home couldn't be one that your keeping. I spent morning in at vets with Moony, dang horses he got three stitches today..